Paraspark® Welding Protection Cardboard
The PARASPARK® can be cut with a utility knife according to the user’s needs.
The PARASPARK® is easily transportable to the actual site of final use.
For indoor or outdoor use, sheltered from the weather.
The PARASPARK® is set up around the work area.
The screen protects the environment during welding, grinding, cutting, plumbing, etc.
– PARASPARK® is available in stock.
– Certified fire behavior M1 protection by the National Laboratory of Studies (LNE). Certification report available upon request.
– Economical and practical product, it does not require accessories for stability, its daily use is facilitated by cutting the exact number of folds needed by the user.
– Marked on one side, both faces are fire-retardant.
– Disposable and biodegradable product.
– 100% made in France.
– One pallet corresponds to 80 sheets of 1900mm*820mm.
– Marketed by pallet, which is 80 sheets.
– The product can be effortlessly cut with a utility knife.